World Class Photographers
is an online photography gallery based in Brooklyn, NY that offers photographers several curated platforms to showcase their work and connect with art enthusiasts worldwide.
The gallery maintains a robust online presence through its website and social media, as it aims to promote itself through email marketing, social media, and collaborations with other art organizations.
The gallery presents several kinds of exhibitions:
• Our “FLASH” exhibits are free to submit and have no fees to participate. In other words, they are completely free. Our purpose is to open the online gallery experience to all photographers without burdening them financially. Look for a new FLASH exhibit several times a year.
• Our standard exhibitions are more formal—there is an entry fee, and they offer a cash prize for the most outstanding photographs. This encourages our artists to keep striving for excellence, and for our viewers to keep coming back for more.
• FEATURED is an ever growing section where we present some of our favorite photographers.
• Be sure to explore the SOLO SHOW area. These exhibits are dedicated to a single photographer who has been chosen by the curatorial team for their unique style and contribution to the photographic community.
• Prints are available for sale.
Consider supporting our artists.
Get inspired and explore the world of Decagon Gallery today!
Photo of The Week
Congratulations to Andrea Zinn, who will exhibit her photograph Green Carnations in the prestigious Chelsea International Photography Competition at the Agora Gallery in Chelsea, NY. The show runs from February 20 — 27. From the press release: "Drawing inspiration from 17th-century Dutch paintings, Zinn's careful consideration of natural light and detailed nuances animates the essence of traditional still life."
View Lord Bison's solo exhibition Vox POPULI on this website.
We are pleased to announce that Kim Keller will be showing a collection of street photographs at the Hamilton Gallery (Baltimore, MD). In The Streets 2 will run January 5 through February 26. Congratulations Kim!
Gallery director John Manno presents three pieces of his own work from his series Misbegotten Places in the ArtsThrive exhibition at the Albuquerque Museum of Art (New Mexico). The exhibit / fundraiser runs from March 17 through April 14.
Current Exhibits: Flash #14 - ORDINARY OBJECTS and SELF PORTRAITS IN FOCUS
View the curated exhibits of photographers whose
works have contributed to the dialogue of photography
Consider submitting your best work to one or all of these upcoming exhibitions
Everything has consequences
Deadline extended: March 31
$35 entry fee.
First Place prize: $200
Second Place: $100
Third Place: $50
Free to enter
No other fees